Antonio Brown Accused of Battery and Burglary (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Saints front office dodging this trainwreck like...

giphy.gif

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Another week another Antonio Brown episode. Must be doing a reality show. Cept there arnt any cameras rolling.

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
You have got to be sheetting me! No mais non, I can't believe! It's painfully obvious something is broke in that dude's head. All joking aside, he seriously needs psychiatric help; he needs to be forced into a treatment center or this will not end well. I really fear this dude will kill himself. Yes, he is narcissistic, yes he loves him some him -- maybe so much so that many might find it hard to believe he'd take his own life, but there will come a point where he realizes all his problems are truly his fault, where his self delusions are shattered, and I fear for him. If the last year hasn't been a plea for help, a great big sign that the crazy train is about to come off the track, I don't know what is. I don't know what legally can be done to get that dude some real help, but if he doesn't get it, he will completely self destruct and we'll be hearing of a murder suicide or something very tragic with him in my uninformed opinion. He needs prayers in the worst way.

Last edited:

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys have seen the videos that surfaced of Delonte West over the last few days but I hope he doesn’t end up like that. The fall from Grace is hard to take and AB is falling fast.

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
He needs to be locked up just to protect him from himself. I have real doubts he ever plays in the NFL again.

brd13

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad situation, man needs help. But some on here will still say don't worry about this stuff, just look at his stats ... That ship has sailed, time to move on.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sad situation, man needs help. But some on here will still say don't worry about this stuff, just look at his stats ... That ship has sailed, time to move on.
I don't think anyone will ever say "Look at his stats" ..some including me will were willing to give him a chance on a 4 game playoff run and I really think he would been on his best behavior. Since that didn't happen cause the NFL never declared him for anything.

I think he's realized he'll probably never make it back and really he's lost his mind. At this point, he's a lost cause.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom