Antonio Brown Accused of Battery and Burglary (1 Viewer)

You guys are given A.Brown the shaft.

You shouldn't thrust your internet justice in somebody's face like that.

Let's let the penal system rise to the occasion, so we don't blow the facts out of proportion.

Or this sticky situation could get messy.

I see what you did there...:funny1:

Pretty common first step, and I think with the level of stupidity, it's a fair first step.

I know he is or was at the Ft. Lauderdale court.. I wonder which judge made the order. So far, I haven't seen a name. There are only a few first appearance judges though.

The bag of gummy penises convinced me.

I read about that and had to ponder...

Did he premeditatedly order a bag of gummy penises to throw at his ex? What process had to transpire that he had a bag of gummy penises on hand in the event he could lob them at someone on Instagram? It just baffles me how this came about. Water balloon, rake, football, helmet, fire poker, bowling ball, oven mitt... all more rationally understandable than a bag of gummy ****s... I am just so confused on this....
?
????

72 hrs then an evaluation.

You think he clears the evaluation? He couldn't even sit through his deposition, probably try to bring his entourage to the evaluation and spend the whole time making a new song video about throwing gummies.. ?

This is awesome. Unfortunately I think that both you and I know the outcome. He’ll be told the diagnosis...he won’t buy it and life goes on. If there is a psychologist who somehow can get rapport and establish a relation, I’d love to meet them because that’s a pretty impressive psychologist.

1579997399961.png

I wonder if this will be a come to Jesus moment and he turns himself around. I don't think anyone had ever said no to him before he was released. Maybe this is now rock bottom and he can get better.

Fans love redemption stories. If he can show a little sincere humility and remorse; ask for forgiveness etc?

Would you give him a second chance as a Saint?

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be come to Jesus moment and he turns himself around. I don't think anyone had ever said no to him before he was released. Maybe this is now rock bottom and he can get better.

Fans love redemption stories. If he can show a little sincere humility and remorse; ask for forgiveness etc?

Would you give him a second chance as a Saint?

you glossing over the several women accusing him of sexual assault/rape?
he couldn't even listen when told not to bring an entourage to his try-out, you think he listened when the women told him no?

you glossing over the several women accusing him of sexual assault/rape?
he couldn't even listen when told not to bring an entourage to his try-out, you think he listened when the women told him no?

Not aware of all his details. Has he been charged with rape or sexual assault? If what you say is true why would the Pats sign him and the Saints give him a look?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom