N/S Antonio Brown Accused of Using Fake Vax Card (1 Viewer)

"I was very uncomfortable," Ruiz told ESPN Friday. But he said Brown obtained a card from a Buccaneers teammate.

"He got them from another player who was selling them," said Ruiz, who declined to name the player. "That player came over to the house multiple times. He had to get another copy of Cyd's vaccine card because they got her birthday wrong on the first one."
"He's willing to get his BOOSTER shot in public" If he comes to Louisiana he can get $100 for his FIRST shot!🤣

These guys raise a good point about how many players are actually vaccinated or using a fake card.

If the league doesn’t find anything credible, then this looks like blackmail and sabotage by the ex chef to get 15 min of fame/pub off of Brown, since his reputation already looks terrible with the sexual assault suit.

Public believes allegations like this so easily when a person has a history but it can be made up this entire time because some personal demands of the chef wasn’t met by the accused. He might have kicked the chef out of his house and ended business with him while the chef has nowhere to go or no other consistent income so he decides to come out with this. Or felt insulted by AB. Definitely a motive behind it when its somebody that use to live with him but no longer does.

Amazing that AB attracts a lot of relationships that he ends up burning bridges with later on, to the point of ruining his name and business

Last edited:
There is still nothing but an accusation by a former disgruntled employee and yet many here still believe this. I guess many of them didn't learn from the Duke Lacrosse case about false accusations.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like Brown and think he his a head case that let his "fame" get to him but until there is some kind of actual proof then I will let him slide on this. If there is proof then burn his arse.

Don’t you guys see what’s happening? If he is guilty, slap on the wrist, much like Aaron. Then when the Saints slip up, Roger will say he’s fed up and drop the heavy end of the hammer.

There is still nothing but an accusation by a former disgruntled employee and yet many here still believe this. I guess many of them didn't learn from the Duke Lacrosse case about false accusations.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like Brown and think he his a head case that let his "fame" get to him but until there is some kind of actual proof then I will let him slide on this. If there is proof then burn his arse.
Fair enough but the silence of the league and AB makes it look suspicious.

Having a fake vax card is a felony, correct? Which makes it a crime. Why have we gone this long without any confirmation, one way or the other, from anyone except the Bucs/NFL? Surely it would not take very long to confirm this? This is starting to smell exactly like the Aaron/GB situation. It's taking way too long for anyone in authority to make an announcement. What about the request from Congress that Roger basically thumbed his nose at? Nothing. Everything we have suspected about the NFL/Roger Goodell, is going to be swept under a huge rug until we all forget about it or just lack any interest in knowing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom