N/S Antonio Brown Accused of Using Fake Vax Card (1 Viewer)

What doesn’t make it illegal? I never said anything about legality. I’m simply saying that they’re too easy to be counterfeited. Anyone with a printer and basic computer knowledge can do it.
I meant to say legal I guess.

Fell out of the bucket truck again Merl?

Oh, and it’s HIPAA.

I know what it is. I have one. Correlating the vaccine lot number with a date and location can easily authenticate the card.
I do agree that some sort of bar code system should probabaly have been utilized.
Yes, correlating the number and looking into it can find out if it’s fake. But no one is doing that. They’re just glancing at it and moving on.
I meant to say legal I guess.
Of course it’s not legal lol. My beef is that the CDC made it too easy.

Yes, correlating the number and looking into it can find out if it’s fake. But no one is doing that. They’re just glancing at it and moving on.

Of course it’s not legal lol. My beef is that the CDC made it too easy.
It doesn't matter if they made it too easy. IF his card is a fake the he intentionally bought he intended to falsify his status which makes him a criminal and the same as anyone else that carries and portrays a fake card.

Okay, I read the allegations now. Sounds WAY sketch.

I know what it is. I have one. Correlating the vaccine lot number with a date and location can easily authenticate the card.
I do agree that some sort of bar code system should probabaly have been utilized.
Or the feds could just develop an electronic app that can just display the information. Is not like they don't have the data.

NFL will just drag the investigation out until we forget about it. No way they are touching this after the Rodgers situation.

Especially since they are 100% going to contradict themselves and come down hard on AB. Not gonna be a good look for them.

Or the feds could just develop an electronic app that can just display the information. Is not like they don't have the data.

This is what we have in Europe and people are still faking it. No one is really looking CLOSELY at it so you can just screen shot it and send it to anyone to use. People who think they are above the rules will always try and fake it, regardless of the method.

I will with hold a call for a punishment of AB until this accusation is proven as all of you should. The fact that it is made by a former employee that seems to have an axe to grind makes it suspicious. I guess the league could make him produce the card and then contact the clinic/DR listed on the card that gave the shots to see if they actually did but they may have to refuse due to HIPPA laws. At that point the league would have to somehow get a court order to get the information released.
In other situations (with other individuals) I would tend to agree with you, but this is Antonio Brown. He is a verified jerk and knucklehead, and it’s a fact that he FARTED in the face of his doctor several times in the past… as well as many other documented cases of him mistreating employees and those he has had dealings with in the past.

The kicker is… even if Brown gets a harsh punishment and ends up getting suspended or even cut, the Bucs just plug in Scotty Miller or Tyler Johnson in his place (both of which would arguably be a top WR option if they were on the current Saints roster). 🤦‍♂️

How is he still in the league at this point?
I hate to defend him, but, until the fake vax card thing, he hasn't caused any trouble since he joined the Bucs...that I'm aware of. Idk. :shrug:

I think he should be suspended at least 1 game, if not more. But I'm not sure the league will do anything more than a fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom