N/S Antonio Brown Accused of Using Fake Vax Card (1 Viewer)

Louisiana found a way to do it in the LA Wallet app so it can't be that difficult.
The LA Wallet is actually pulling the info from a database updated by the vaccine administrators. So there is a record of who got what, when and how much in official records. I'd assumed it was like this nationwide as part of the ACA was to standardize electronic records iirc.

The question to me is did the chef make an official complaint or is this accusation grounds for law enforcement to open an official inquiry? If so, the league's unable to do anything to stop an investigation.

Louisiana found a way to do it in the LA Wallet app so it can't be that difficult.
A large organization should not have a problem verifying because although you can easily fake the card each card is supposed to have the serial # of the dose you received and that could easily be checked through some pharmaceutical database.

I could not agree more, if true. Again, if true, he was putting he teammates, other teams and the coaching and staff of TB at risk. Now will the Commissioner do that I doubt it as they are the reigning SuperBowl Champs!
Yeah, he could've caught covid from a vaccinated player and passed it on to another vaccinated player and they could've passed it on to other vaccinated players. He should be thrown under the jail.

So more info coming out.

The person who sold the illegal vax card to Antonio is a member of the Tampa Bay Bucs.

ok now this has officially gotten good
Saint K, I did not see this yet! Where did the info come from! Thanks.

So more info coming out.

The person who sold the illegal vax card to Antonio is a member of the Tampa Bay Bucs.

200.gif

So more info coming out.

Haven't seen this anywhere. Do you have a link to this?

"I was very uncomfortable," Ruiz told ESPN Friday. But he said Brown obtained a card from a Buccaneers teammate.

"He got them from another player who was selling them," said Ruiz, who declined to name the player. "That player came over to the house multiple times. He had to get another copy of Cyd's vaccine card because they got her birthday wrong on the first one."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom