Antonio brown anyone?..Tampa is considering cutting him per profootballtalk (1 Viewer)

I believe Payton said after Tenn. That this roster is who they are gonna roll with and that's it.

I believe Payton said after Tenn. That this roster is who they are gonna roll with and that's it.
Yeah makes no sense making roster changes unless its to bring in filler talent for whatever injuries are surely about to occur

I don't even think the Saints would consider him if we were going into a year desperate for talent. Locker room cancers like Antonio Brown bring so much drama and negativity I honestly would never want to see him in Black and Gold. He goes against the culture SP has created

They are just putting it out there to make it seem like they would actually punish him for lying to the team. Reality is this team has a small super bowl window and they are not going to cut one of their best players so he could sign with another contender.

They are just putting it out there to make it seem like they would actually punish him for lying to the team. Reality is this team has a small super bowl window and they are not going to cut one of their best players so he could sign with another contender.
Yeah but you basically said it yourself , Antonio Brown has had very little production this year, he is not a catalyst to the Bucs current success at all. The Superbowl window would basically remain unchanged with or without him

He'd be subject to waivers first and his cheap contract would almost certainly guarantee he'd be claimed.

Yeah but you basically said it yourself , Antonio Brown has had very little production this year, he is not a catalyst to the Bucs current success at all. The Superbowl window would basically remain unchanged with or without him
5-0 with him. 4-3 without him. When he's been on the field he has actually been the most productive wr for them. The problem has just been getting on the field.

5-0 with him. 4-3 without him. When he's been on the field he has actually been the most productive wr for them. The problem has just been getting on the field.
A whopping 29 receptions for 418 yards. Meanwhile Brady is lighting it up with Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Brate and the rest of the Harlem Globe Trotter receiving core with a championship level defense

Huge swing and a miss lol. And mentioning team success and record with so little production from him is reaching. That is a team accomplishment. This is your team right?

Do you think the team would do that considering what he did the last time the Saints looked at him? Wouldn’t listen and did exactly what they told him NOT to do.
What was it that he did that the Saints told him not to do? I remember him coming in for a visit, but I must’ve missed that.

A whopping 29 receptions for 418 yards. Meanwhile Brady is lighting it up with Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Brate and the rest of the Harlem Globe Trotter receiving core with a championship level defense

Huge swing and a miss lol. And mentioning team success and record with so little production from him is reaching. That is a team accomplishment. This is your team right?
I mean that averages 83 yards per game. You don't think that is making an impact? Not saying they can't win without him but they are definitely better with him. Trust me I have watched all their games. Also the defense has actually not been great this year so they will likely need to win shootouts for the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom