Antonio brown anyone?..Tampa is considering cutting him per profootballtalk (1 Viewer)

I mean that averages 83 yards per game. You don't think that is making an impact? Not saying they can't win without him but they are definitely better with him. Trust me I have watched all their games. Also the defense has actually not been great this year so they will likely need to win shootouts for the playoffs.
Man we can agree to disagree, the Bucs offense hasn't even hit a speedbump without Antonio

Pass but I'm sure he's not the only player using a fake vax card.

I don't remember seeing many Bucs fans on the site prior to them winning a Superbowl, timing is somewhat suspicious to say the least especially now that the Saints are crippled with injuries. Where were they when we won the division four years straight outside of last year when they got their Lombardi? Hear from many in 09? Just saying

Bucs aren’t cutting him. They didn’t have any integrity when signing him, why would they now? They are going to do whatever Tom wants and Tom wants to win.

What was it that he did that the Saints told him not to do? I remember him coming in for a visit, but I must’ve missed that.
He was told to keep away from the media and social media about the visit. The Saints wanted everything under wraps until they decided exactly what to offer him, if anything. He immediately ran to social media.

No Thanks. SAVE YOUR MONEY. We should free more cap space for the upcoming seasons.

He was told to keep away from the media and social media about the visit. The Saints wanted everything under wraps until they decided exactly what to offer him, if anything. He immediately ran to social media.
That tells you all you need to know. A complete lack of respect and disregard for your superiors and future employer because of the Diva Look at Me Syndrome. That isn't Saints football, not our culture. Never was under SP

I thought it had something to do with crawfish and ketchup....

Luke Skywalker screaming Nooooooo meme.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom