N/S Antonio Brown gets 8 game suspension (1 Viewer)

SP tried that already. Brought him in to see where his head was at and right on cue he showed you what he was about. SMH. Somebody may grab him. As Lamar Jackson been politican hard for him to be able to play in Baltimore.

I can see Seattle making a move for him. They are clearly all in and probably don't mind the risk of having him on the team but not having him until the second half of the season.

I can see Seattle making a move for him. They are clearly all in and probably don't mind the risk of having him on the team but not having him until the second half of the season.
LOLOL! Second half of the season!

(I'm joking but kind of not. With the way things have been going, I just don't see how the NFL will be able to make it through a full season - especially if/when the second wave of this thing kicks in at the same time as cold and flu season.)

Here’s a question......
Why only an 8 game suspension? Dude was negative headlines for a 1/3 of a year with a handful of shenanigans. AD gets a year for whipping his kid with a stick (which I don’t condone), but this fool throws furniture out of a hotel window, almost killing a toddler (amongst other things)?!?! But then again, when has NFL punishment ever made any sense?!?! My goodness, I despise Roger Goodell

I thought he said he retired?
Harbough and Steve bisciotti
won't tolerate his shenanigans.
Besides, he'll screw up soon enough
and it won't even matter

He is going to Baltimore. My guess. Mark Ingram and Lamar Jackson have been campaigning for him.

They may regret the decision to do so if he does enter their locker room. I pray AB gets the psychological and spiritual help he needs before joining any team. Hopefully he is in a better place emotionally when his suspension is up.

Otherwise, any team willing to add him to their locker room had better be dang sure they’re stable enough to withstand the traveling media circus AB carries behind him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom