Antonio Brown is his own worst enemy (1 Viewer)

He makes T.O look like Ben Watson

T.O. had some crayzee to his off-field repertoire, and managed to carry a team and kill it from the locker room all at the same time. A.B. is just playing the last six seasons in fasssst-forward without the Superbowl heroics before completely going batFalcon.

Any normal person makes T.O. look like Wayne Brady on Chappelle's Show. :)

I'm just messing around anyway to kill time between posting a new thread re: if we can still pick AB up....

It's not fair. I don't know why the NFL "**** treat black people the worse".

Now you can't even commit sexual assault and rape without a stigma.

"Clear my name and go **** your self.”

Amen, A.Brown. You couldn't have anybody else on Twitter help you write or help proofread your statement better than that.

Free A.B.!!

wait... anyone got the video of him being released from Pats? ??

I don’t know why Saints fans mad at Brown for what he said, every one of us said the same thing... ??

sign him up, he’ll fit right in except for being so rapey and stuff

There were a few people still calling for us to sign him a few weeks ago. Crazy.

More like days ago.

Even after his entire time with the Raiders, people still think "well, the Saints should be able to change his attitude because we have a good locker room". Wat? A locker room isn't going to magically heal a mentally unstable person. It just goes to show you how some fans are willing to turn a blind eye to almost anything as long as a player can help their team win.

More like days ago.

Even after his entire time with the Raiders, people still think "well, the Saints should be able to change his attitude because we have a good locker room". Wat? A locker room isn't going to magically heal a mentally unstable person. It just goes to show you how some fans are willing to turn a blind eye to almost anything as long as a player can help their team win.
Never understand why some people think we are some "after school special" where we can transform any juvenile into this model citizen or something. Or the team can make an average or horrible players into a pro bowler. There is exception to the rule but not the norm.

I really think he has some mental issues. I've been following his youtube channel for some time and it's become increasingly more bizarre.

He basically said he wanted out of Pittsburgh, because after a game he was playing on the field with his kids and one of the Steelers owners didn't know his son's name and that it was his birthday.

Then he posts private conversations between him and Gruden, telling Gruden he wants nothing more than to be a Raider. Gruden agrees that AB is misunderstood and to get his stuff straight and hit the field. Then AB goes on and on about being disrespected and all about how the media, organization, and fans now view him as a villain.

He seems to train extremely hard at his craft, but whatever this validation complex is, is really messing everything up.

He should take a few months off and listen to NF's album, The Search.

I'm not saying this as an attempt at being humorous. At this point, it's very unlikely he lives to see another two years without direct intervention. He's extremely mentally ill, and that's the second leading cause of death for people in his exact age range (25-35). I highly doubt if he's even medicated at this point.

Of course, mental illness is a complex, mysterious thing and those that truly love him could be trying their best but simply not getting through.

He went downhill from here on. Maybe he lost function of the part of his brain that controls impulse responses.

I've read from peoplethat went to college with him at Central Michigan say he was like that then. Maybe the Steelers were able to handle him better for a while

He wasn't like this until vontaze burfict scrambled his eggs. Sad.

I have to agree. As I mentioned in the 100 other threads about Antonio Brown, AB was a totally different person when he competed with Von Miller on Dancing With The Stars and when he was in the SNF intro with Carrie Underwood for multiple years. AB could actually speak comprehensible English back then. He was not a hot head with zero impulse control.

Look, I’m not saying we write him a 10 year contract, but if he has anything left in the tank we shouldn’t at least bring him in and kick the tires.

Whoops, sorry. Thought this was the Dez thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom