Antonio Brown refuses to play with new certified helmets (MERGED) (5 Viewers)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After the "frostbite" issue turned out to be a non-issue, he now says he wants his "old helmet" back.

Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown has reportedly filed a grievance against the NFL for banning a helmet he wore throughout his time with the Pittsburgh Steelers since it's no longer certified by the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE).

Man....he is special. But there is something in that Raider organization that is a little off. Seems like players that went to that team had struggled or had problems, forcing them to part ways at some point.

Wow! TO, Chad Ocho, Moss, Odell... None of those dudes ability to manifest drama can compare to AB84 over the last year & a half. That guy’s become the biggest queen of them all. Makes me appreciate Mike T even more than i already do.

Ya know, that guy really is a piece of........ work (LoL)... soooooo glad the Saints never even offered a complimentary cup of coffee.. this concretes just that much more that Loomis and CSP I truly trust.. g/l LV Raiders.. smh.. give away Mack and sign AB... damn..

NW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom