Antonio Brown refuses to play with new certified helmets (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Serious question. Is this the most diva thing ever done by a NFL diva WR? If it's not #1 then it's in the top 5. The T.O. ab crunching, driveway interview comes to mind. Lol, a lot of stuff T.O. did comes to mind.

But we're talking about a helmet. A professional football player, one of the best to ever do it, is refusing to play because he can't wear the helmet he likes. He's causing all kinds of drama and distractions for the team that just traded for him and gave him a nice new contract. I've never seen anything like it.

Antonio Brown reported back to practice this week, for what it's worth. A lot of people think the helmet thing was a ploy to avoid much of training camp.

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Star receiver Antonio Brown said Wednesday that the Oakland Raiders have fined him close to $54,000 for missing a practice and walkthrough last month.

Brown posted a letter on his Instagram account from general manager Mike Mayock saying that he was fined $40,000 for an unexcused absence from practice on Aug. 18 and $13,950 for skipping a walkthrough in Winnipeg on Aug. 22.

Brown also wrote on the account: “WHEN YOUR OWN TEAM WANT TO HATE BUT THERE’S NO STOPPING ME NOW DEVIL IS A LIE. EVERYONE GOT TO PAY THIS YEAR SO WE CLEAR.”...........

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Star receiver Antonio Brown said Wednesday that the Oakland Raiders have fined him close to $54,000 for missing a practice and walkthrough last month.

Brown posted a letter on his Instagram account from general manager Mike Mayock saying that he was fined $40,000 for an unexcused absence from practice on Aug. 18 and $13,950 for skipping a walkthrough in Winnipeg on Aug. 22.

Brown also wrote on the account: “WHEN YOUR OWN TEAM WANT TO HATE BUT THERE’S NO STOPPING ME NOW DEVIL IS A LIE. EVERYONE GOT TO PAY THIS YEAR SO WE CLEAR.”...........

dude has lost his mind lol

Kinda starting to feel bad for the guy. Something is clearly wrong upstairs

The Raiders are fully within their rights under the CBA for nthe fines and it's about time they start making the players pay them!

The Raiders are fully within their rights under the CBA for nthe fines and it's about time they start making the players pay them!

Oh no I didn’t mean for the fines lol. I just mean I think there is actually something wrong with this guy mentally

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom