Antonio brown - saints interested (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Incarcerated Bob?

giphy.gif

That said, I'd love for this to be true. Antonio Brown in the Saints offense would make this team unbeatable. 15-1/14-2 territory if they stay healthy. I'd give up a lot for this guy, even at his age.

I am down if they can make it work.

Thomas will need to get signed as well. I don't think you can give brown a new deal without locking up Thomas.

The reality of it is brown is the best in the league. He absolutely lit up our d with double coverage. He is an amazing player and I don't think he would have a problem in our locker room. Drew has never publicly called out any player. That is the problem in Pittsburgh.

This guy is usually spot on imo, he did a good job with nhl trade deadline

Not in my opinion. He's been wrong more times than right, and I would understand the Saints going after AB if we had a QB on a rookie contract. But Drew is getting almost 30, and to keep Teddy we might have to tag him (transitional tag for 20 mil).

Maybe the Saints gave the Steelers a call to see what they want, but we can't pay a $20 mil WR.

So, first of all, Incarcerated Bob is not a reliable source. He throws every single rumor her hears against the wall, even if they are unsubstantiated, and then makes a huge deal over the ones that turn out correct, and deletes the ones he missed on.

Having said that, I would absolutely be in favor of bringing Brown into the franchise. There is $12 million in available cap this current off-season, with really only Will Lutz and Mark Ingram as "must re-signs". There are several players in line for a pay day in 2020, but there is already $105 million open to make those deals happen. 2021 is most likely going to bring about a labor stoppage, so every franchise is really playing with house money at this point, because no one knows where the next cap figure will be at, or how much player movement will be restricted/unbounded.

Incarcerated Bob?

giphy.gif

That said, I'd love for this to be true. Antonio Brown in the Saints offense would make this team unbeatable. 15-1/14-2 territory if they stay healthy. I'd give up a lot for this guy, even at his age.
He usually is spot on and I find he reports stuff earlier than national media. Like I said I used him for nhl trade deadline

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom