Antonio brown - saints interested (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I honestly and truly think our locker room is more than strong enough to handle him. This whole using a hideous disease to describe a person you don't like in sports is getting on my nerves.

A player like that who can disrupt a locker room is because the locker room was weak to begin with. And this one is not weak.
I still stand by this.

I still stand by this.
It doesn't matter if the locker room can handle his disruptive nature or not. He still wouldn't be able to contribute on the field, because Payton would suspend or cut him in a heartbeat. Brown is going to act like he does wherever he goes, it doesn't matter who he's surrounded by.

Last edited:
I still stand by this.
I'm not sure how the locker room keeps someone like AB from missing practices without being excused or yelling & threatening the GM.

Those aren't locker room issues, those are issues of an ego ridden individual. Having a strong locker room wouldn't stop his behavior at all.

He'd still be an idiot. I agree. But I also fully believe it wouldn't amount to much at the end of the day.

It's a totally moot point now.

Good lord, this is the down side of old threads being bumped. I saw the thread title and about had a heart attack. No way, AB is crazier than TO was before he retired.

Let's play ball. We have a Super Bowl roster right now, and chemistry on top.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom