Antonio brown - saints interested (MERGED) (2 Viewers)

Why is this getting so much traction? Honest question. Besides people saying we "MIGHT" be interested, there's been nothing concrete to even think we are in the running. I would not mind if we got him, but I just feel like some of you are setting yourselves up for disappointment. With Suh, we KNEW we were going after him. Same with Dez. With AB, we've not really had any concrete report that said we are for sure in the running.
I'd say it's a 99.9% certainty we've inquired on AB.

I guess I've just got a strong hunch we're seriously talking about bringing him in. It fits our MO.

I'd say it's a 99.9% certainty we've inquired on AB.

I guess I've just got a strong hunch we're seriously talking about bringing him in. It fits our MO.
And that is fine, but at the end of the day, it's still a "hunch". I guess I just feel like people have taken their "hunch" into assuming we actually are major players for AB, and we very well could be, but we still have nothing to show for it other than people's "hunches".

Why would this not be getting so much traction? This is a message forum for this type of stuff. When the national media and shows like NFL live are mentioning us as potential front runners and being the sneaky team I think justifies this being talked about.
Obviously as a message board we are free to talk about things like this. What I'm questioning is from this thread, people are getting their hopes up that tomorrow we will receive news that we have traded for AB. And I just don't see where this expectation is warranted/desired because besides the bits of fodder saying we "could be" interested, there's nothing to show that we have been or are interested. But again, sure, I'd be happy to have him.

I guess he is giving back some of his cake to get ab?

I am too old to understand picture talk.

The last time Jordan commented about eating it was to about the Bucs tackle resigning. Could be him saying he'll hold his tongue this time...

And that is fine, but at the end of the day, it's still a "hunch". I guess I just feel like people have taken their "hunch" into assuming we actually are major players for AB, and we very well could be, but we still have nothing to show for it other than people's "hunches".

Obviously as a message board we are free to talk about things like this. What I'm questioning is from this thread, people are getting their hopes up that tomorrow we will receive news that we have traded for AB. And I just don't see where this expectation is warranted/desired because besides the bits of fodder saying we "could be" interested, there's nothing to show that we have been or are interested. But again, sure, I'd be happy to have him.

I don't think people are getting their Hope's up. I think they are discussing the top story in free agency. What should people be discussing right now? The 3rd quarter of Game 6? Training camp? I think its perfectly logical.

The last time Jordan commented about eating it was to about the Bucs tackle resigning. Could be him saying he'll hold his tongue this time...

What would he be holding his tongue about now though? I didn't see any new news about a player re-signing that he could potential abuse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom