Antonio brown - saints interested (MERGED) (2 Viewers)

It's also rumored that a 2nd could get Rosen. As much as Brown could take this offense to the next level, sending that second for a QB for the next 10-15 years would not be a bad way to spend a 2nd round pick.
I think that rumour is entirely false. It's probably just Arizona trying to increase the price of the #1 pick in trade talks.

Saints May move their 2nd round pick for AB. Trade a day 2 pick for a proven veteran superstar that is still in his prime?... I’d be fine with that.
I'd be surprised if the Steelers get more than a 4th for him. He's a headache with a big price tag. I guess we'll probably find out Friday how much the Raiders coughed up for AB.

Seems to indicate that maybe we were once "in." Perhaps big time WR is still a possibility, just not this one.

The Saints have been out. So have other teams. Steelers are desperate to create a market and at this rate will either take less than desired or will be forced to cut him. Maybe one team overpays—most think the Raiders—but I’m not sure that is even still the case. But we shall see...these things have a strange way of unfolding.

the rumor is that steelers are trying to trade AB to a non-contender

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom