N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] (1 Viewer)

AB is a disaster. This only ends poorly for the Bucs.

We already know Evans is soft. This is not the type of move that secures a championship (maybe they fly high for a couple games). This is the making of a team that falls apart at the first sign of diversity.

Exactly. If Bellichick couldn't control him...and Payton passed on him...then you know something is wrong.

Can’t help but to interpret those who are saying “they will implode. Watch.” As in More of being in denial and refusal to believe they are gonna be good.
They probably are, although AB has given people good reason for many to be doubtful about his long term effectiveness.

But AB or no AB this Bucs team is a problem. Right now our best hope is Brady wears down by end season, just like opposing fans believe Brees will.

The difference is even on the offset chance the Bucs offense has a bad day, their defense is really good. Whereas ours is not. That's been the most frustrating thing in this NFC South race so far considered all things are equal currently (Bucs are only ahead of us because they played one more game-albeit a very impressive, dominating game; we already have a H2H matchup over them). It's that just from the eye test, you'd have to think as of Oct 24 the Bucs have a better chance than the Saints because their defense is playing to their talent while ours is still under the Dennis Allen cloud of not knowing assignments, giving up big plays, etc. Hopefully we make the pivot coming off the bye week. Tomorrow will be very telling for this defense. It's not like Carolina's offense are world beaters.

In my opinion, we have Malcolm Jenkins to thank (at least partly) in that regard... when he made a big deal out of Drew Brees’ supposed “controversial” comment about the anthem, he turned a lot of players (*especially outside of the Saints) away from wanting to come to NO. I think it played a partial role in the Clowney sweepstakes as well.
Jenkins hasn’t done anything to help the Saints... he has only downgraded.

Really, this what we doing????
Drew made the statement, and Malcom Jenkins is co-founders of the Players Coalition,a social justice nonprofit organization made up of professional athletes, Malcom had to respond, you cant talk Loud then shut up when a situation occurs. That's the definition of weakness. Drew even stated that his remarks was a missed opportunity. Also Malcom Jenkins didnt respond til after the media ran off with it. As a leader you really think Jenkins should not take a stance but Drew can, why? I dont even know how this make sense. Alvin Kamara, Emmanuel Sanders and Michael Thomas all called out Drew and still play with the team.

I doubt clowney was like "I really wanted play for the saints for millions of dollars less but because malcom jenkins made a remark about drew remark that i might disagree with (no proof he does) Im going play for the titans". Is that what you think happend???

Doesn't he have to go through a suspension first? I thought the NFL hadn't made a decision on his reinstatement?? You know, cause of all his off the field activities.

Gotta just hope AB gets covid and gives it to the entire team.

AB is a disaster. This only ends poorly for the Bucs.
Man, I sure hope you're right.
AB is either going to blow them up, or guarantee that they score at least 40 points a game. But if he is half as freaky as when we kicked the tires on him last year, I hope to see the smoke from that transaction soon.

To me, this feels a little too much like the NBA. With championships being determined by where stars want to go, not by teams building. Yeah, I know the Bucs haven't won anything yet yada yada. But it's ridiculous that a prima donna like AB gets to go wherever he wants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom