N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] (1 Viewer)

Gotta have money to do that. We’ll be like 80 million over the cap next season. Doesn’t give you a lot of wiggle room - especially when you have draft picks on expiring rookie deals.
I think he will only take a little over vet minimum. I think we can afford it.

Expect the Saints to make a big move during the trade deadline.

They wont let him leave Tampa. He and Brady were good in that one game together in NE.

Expect the Saints to make a big move during the trade deadline.

I'm glad you mentioned this bc I was thinking about this today: What do we need?

It's easy to say pass-rusher, but Trey has played really well and a healthy Davenport is a huge boost.

Maybe LB alongside Davis? Not sure how quickly someone could get up to speed and if they could be an instant upgrade over Anzalone (not to mention Kiko potentially coming back).

Talent isn't the problem at DB. It's all about getting everyone on the same page and I'm not sure bringing anyone there helps.

WR, we just need guys to get healthy. Can't see bringing in anyone there.

We're set at TE and RB. Do we really need OLine help? Relative to the rest of the league.

I guess what I wonder is: What kind of move would really make us better, when our issues right now don't seem to be about talent?

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
I think he will only take a little over vet minimum. I think we can afford it.
to play for them and with Tom Brady, maybe. Who’s to say we’d have gotten the same bargain? Who’s to say we didn’t try and he said “Tampa or bust!”

Last edited:
It's crazy how everything negative about this guy can be willfully ignored as long as he can help you win football games. That's really all I have to say about this guy without getting myself banned.

I'm glad you mentioned this bc I was thinking about this today: What do we need?

It's easy to say pass-rusher, but Trey has played really well and a healthy Davenport is a huge boost.

Maybe LB alongside Davis? Not sure how quickly someone could get up to speed and if they could be an instant upgrade over Anzalone (not to mention Kiko potentially coming back).

Talent isn't the problem at DB. It's all about getting everyone on the same page and I'm not sure bringing anyone there helps.

We're set at TE and RB. Do we really need OLine help? Relative to the rest of the league.

I guess what I wonder is: What kind of move would really make us better, when our issues right now don't seem to be about talent?
EVAN forkIN ENGRAM

He will have a hamstring by week 11. He hasn't played for a year there is a reason they have training camps. Name me the last reciever to miss a year and then come back and dominate the following year. Perfect example look at gronk!

Let’s not be silly about this. AB is for sure one of the biggest head cases the league had seen in a few years but when he’s on the field he’s a major problem. If he plays week 9 he will be a threat.

I think it is the easy one. A pass rusher. I’m hoping it’s an OLB that can blitz really well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom