N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] (1 Viewer)

Let's just make the playoffs man. Lot of football left.

Still can’t see the NFL just glossing over all of the other incidents that he’s done. They should suspend him for the rest of the season, but I’m sure they won’t

Still can’t see the NFL just glossing over all of the other incidents that he’s done. They should suspend him for the rest of the season, but I’m sure they won’t
They already suspended him eight games. Only reason he’s being signed now is teams were waiting for the first eight weeks to be played so when they now sign him he’s eligible.

He’ll do something stupid and screw it all up. Dude can’t help himself- something just ain’t right

Just wondering how impactful AB is going to be when Brady’s 43 year old arm starts wearing out.

With Evans, Godwin and Brown as the top 3, you or I could QB that team hah

Got to give it to the Bucs, making Super Bowl moves. Giants traded Markus Golden to Cardinals. Saints sign some dude.

This could go either way... Antonio Brown has the potential to thrust Tampa Bay into the Super Bowl favorite...

But he also has the potential to tear that team apart and create a huge distraction that ruins their season entirely

giphy-downsized.gif

With Evans, Godwin and Brown as the top 3, you or I could QB that team hah
True. But that’s going to need to be a lot of balls going around to keep all those guys happy.

Arians is going to have Brady throwing 45 times a game and by week 10, he’s going to drop off. When those guys stop getting fed, there will be some angst.

Maybe it’ll work out for them, but I’d honestly be a little surprised if it does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom