N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] (1 Viewer)

Eh. Dude is 32 and hasn’t played any meaningful football in a couple years. They’ve already got more weapons than Brady even knows what to do with. I give it 3 weeks before he’s whining about touches and creating drama in the locker room.
Would love to see it.

That’s a offense that can either become down right scary or it all can fall apart. I trust Brady to keep it in check our DBs better get right because last time we faced AB he killed Lattimore for 13 catches and close to 200 yards that was when Lattimore was balling 😩 so I could only imagine now.

Jenkins , Lattimore , PRob have to play to their pro bowl levels we need their career best effort and production PRob (2017) Jenkins (2015-2019) Lattimore I’d be happy if I can get him back at his rookie level . These players have shown they can play at a All Pro level D Coordinator has to dial it up

AB is a disaster. This only ends poorly for the Bucs.

We already know Evans is soft. This is not the type of move that secures a championship (maybe they fly high for a couple games). This is the making of a team that falls apart at the first sign of diversity.

Can’t help but to interpret those who are saying “they will implode. Watch.” As in More of being in denial and refusal to believe they are gonna be good.
I'm w/ you on this. I don't really trust Bucs coach but this was a good get (if they can keep AB's head on straight).

Our Defense Needs To Get Better. Much Better.

Iron sharpens iron. The team that wins in week nine will have earned it.

Antoinio B is a nut case and locker room cancer. Is he even NFL fit? I am dumb founded over that any team wan'ts this princess diva WR with a great past but no proven present. Meh

It may have been mentioned... but what does this do to Mike Evans and Chris Godwin?

We all know why AB is there... tom brady probably talked management into bringing AB in. Arians already said he didn't want AB on the team, but now he's all-in on the idea? I smell a rat. Godwin and Evans are a solid duo... and there's only one football. That dynamic should be interesting to watch. What does Brady think of Evans and Godwin for him to cry for AB?

Just sit back and enjoy the show folks.

To me it seems like Brady was missing his small shifty WRs to run crossing routes all game. Evans and Godwin are complete WRs but they're better in the deep game. Running precise rub routes over the middle isn't their strong suit. AB on the other hand is one of the quickest route runners in the league. Or at least he was. I'm sure he's he still capable of being a viable weapon for them.

On the field it works. Off the field, I don't know. That's a lot of big personalities and even bigger egos in the same locker room. If they continue to win then things could be fine. And if AB starts getting wacky they can always just cut him and move on. Low risk move for the Bucs. They are trying super hard this year.

Kill the head and the body dies. Hate/Love to say it but receivers don't matter when the QB is getting hit a lot. Brady's a statue, I can live with him beating you on the blitz as long as we're hitting him. Those hits will have an effect later in the game.

If they would have traded for an all pro OLmen Id have been more worried. Another WR only take catches away from the other WRs.

I'm sure Evans and Goodwin are excited to share the spotlight with Brown. Who is over a year removed from the game and 6 weeks behind the learning curve.

TB is good because their defense is fantastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom