N/S Antonio Brown to visit Bucs [Updated: reached a deal] (1 Viewer)

I figured when Bruce Arians dismissed it all offseason it was just fluff. The Bucs are going all in. The way our secondary is playing, them adding Brown would be a bad sign if we had to play them in January.

Best we can hope for is AB causes mayhem in the locker lol

It was always going to be Seattle or Tampa IMO.

Tom is desperate to prove he doesn’t need Belichick.

As much as I hate this move, I gotta give it to them because they are stay aggressive to add talent, while we stay in-house mainly.
Gotta have money to do that. We’ll be like 80 million over the cap next season. Doesn’t give you a lot of wiggle room - especially when you have draft picks on expiring rookie deals.

As much as I hate this move, I gotta give it to them because they are stay aggressive to add talent, while we stay in-house mainly.

We brought him in for a visit last season. Payton reportedly asked him to do one thing and he refused to do it.

Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling this move pays off for the Bucs. But we tried to bring him in, we brought in Sanders, we brought in Davis a couple years ago, we tried to make a deal for WRs at the deadline last year, we traded for Janoris Jenkins, we traded for Apple the season before.

I wouldn't say we mainly stay in-house.

Bucs are selling out for a SB even if it means sucking for 5 years

We brought him in for a visit last season. Payton reportedly asked him to do one thing and he refused to do it.

Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling this move pays off for the Bucs. But we tried to bring him in, we brought in Sanders, we brought in Davis a couple years ago, we tried to make a deal for WRs at the deadline last year, we traded for Janoris Jenkins, we traded for Apple the season before.

I wouldn't say we mainly stay in-house.
Good point for Apple & Jenkins during the season. And you are also correct about us bringing in Brown last year. I would still give him a chance because he's had time to get recover and get his mind right, and we're also going into this Sunday's game without our top 2 WRs. I'm sure the Panthers will assign 2 defenders to AK and dare us to throw to anyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom