Any 2013 NFL Preview mags surface in stores yet? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Missing football so badly and I know this is around the time Lindy's, NFL Profootball Weekly, etc Preview mags start to circulate. I know Athlon is coming out June 11.

I've be wondering about this too I need some football stuff to keep me from going insane

College football preview mags came out last week, so I would think the NFL ones will be out next week. Usually the first week in June

I've seen a couple of them and they don't give the Saints much chance by basing their predictions on what happened last year. One has them missing the playoffs and another has them at a wildcard spot. One guy even said how does a team go from 13-3 to 7-9 in just one season without having a major rebuild. Where was this guy last season??....................do those guys do ANY research at all????:jpshakehead:

I've seen a couple of them and they don't give the Saints much chance by basing their predictions on what happened last year. One has them missing the playoffs and another has them at a wildcard spot. One guy even said how does a team go from 13-3 to 7-9 in just one season without having a major rebuild. Where was this guy last season??....................do those guys do ANY research at all????:jpshakehead:

The same way you go from 3-13 to 10-6 and 8-8 to 13-3. Hard work, faith and motivation!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom