Any Amazing Race fans out there? (1 Viewer)

OMG, I love Amazing Race.

Yeah, we watch this show. My wife always says this is the reality show she'd want to go on, since we could go together, but they had tryouts earlier this year not five minutes from where we live and I couldn't get her to go. I'm not sure if those tryouts would have been for the upcoming season, which apparently will end in New Orleans, but if so it would have been a good one to be on!

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The globe-trotting reality series “The Amazing Race” is taking a breather as a precaution due to the virus outbreak affecting several countries.

CBS said in a statement Friday that it had temporarily suspended production and was sending contestants and crew members home as a precautionary measure. Filming on the show’s 33rd season was in its early stages.

“At this time, no racers or anyone on the production team traveling with them have contracted the virus, or shown symptoms, and we are not aware of anyone being exposed to it,” a network spokesperson said in a statement. “Out of an abundance of caution, everyone involved in the show will continue to be monitored when they return home.”.......

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The globe-trotting reality series “The Amazing Race” is taking a breather as a precaution due to the virus outbreak affecting several countries.

CBS said in a statement Friday that it had temporarily suspended production and was sending contestants and crew members home as a precautionary measure. Filming on the show’s 33rd season was in its early stages.

“At this time, no racers or anyone on the production team traveling with them have contracted the virus, or shown symptoms, and we are not aware of anyone being exposed to it,” a network spokesperson said in a statement. “Out of an abundance of caution, everyone involved in the show will continue to be monitored when they return home.”.......

I saw that. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out. Will they simply scrap that season and start over with a new group of contestants, or will they pick up where they left off?

That was a pretty solid opening episode. Some good teams, nobody seems overly annoying (yet), and the challenges were very entertaining.

That Saturday night party looked like a blast.

"Cajun Asians" sounds like a good name for a restaurant.

Show is back

This week's episode is after the 19 month covid hiatus after they had already filmed 3 legs

It looks like a team or two may be missing from the teaser previews I saw

If that's the case I wonder if they'd invite back one of the 2 teams that had been eliminated

Amazing Race Restart Preview

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom