Any artist renderings of the Dome's new look? (1 Viewer)

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
I'm sure there have been some posted, but I can't seem to find any. Won't the new panels give the Dome a totally new look? Thanks in advance!

not to my knowledge...non that have been publically released..

although, now that I think of it.. there MIGHT have been something in the paper YEARS ago.. they have been proposing the 'windows in the side of the dome' thing since the whole 'build us a better stadium' crap started

not to my knowledge...non that have been publically released..

although, now that I think of it.. there MIGHT have been something in the paper YEARS ago.. they have been proposing the 'windows in the side of the dome' thing since the whole 'build us a better stadium' crap started

Well that's a little discouraging. I was under the assumption that the work was going to be done in this offseason? I guess that's misinformation on my part?

I'm fairly certain there will be new glass panelling on the side of the dome and it should get done this offseason IIRC. Not sure about any early artist's renderings though.

yes, it will be done this offseason... everything is scheduled and on-track to be COMPLETE by august..

What are they really doing to the dome? Are they expanding it? More seats?

Turf is going to spend the off-season watching plenty of film. The going theory is that if Turf can slow receivers off the LOS we won't have to worry about drafting or signing any CB's.

as soon as we trade you to a site where you don't hijack threads with meaningless posts.

as soon as we trade you to a site where you don't hijack threads with meaningless posts.

That's not very polite. But while you're at it try to get at least a 2nd round pick. And an Icee.

Ouch. That'll make the "what's the worste you've ever been hurt" EE thread by me.

Eat_Me_magnet.jpg

Great replies, guys. Really.

On a serious note, if all of this is supposed to be done by August, is there not construction going on now? No pics?

I guess I'll see for myself as I'll be down there Thursday-Sunday for Caesar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom