Any correlation between Hill going down early and Winston , Kamara's huge day ? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Love Taysom. Heal up nice these next 2 weeks. We need him going forward , especially in the postseason.

That being said. Sean wasn't able to get " cute " today , and I noticed more decisiveness in Jameis's throwing and Kamara's running.

The patchwork OL had a decent game. I think the change of pace with Taysom's plays may be throwing off our " Groove ".

Not saying we don't need Hill , but maybe we ought to rethink how we implement him in the offense and when we use him.

Payton called a more balanced game for Kamara and used him more like a satellite back. He dialed up plays for Harris and Calloway and even started to feed Trautman who could also help Winston, I don't think it had anything to do with Hills injury because despite those big plays he was pretty inconsistent passing the ball today.

Stop with the gimmick crap and focus on building an identity.

Which is having one QB. Hill being a WR/RB should be his role till we get an identity built. Then, you do the Taysom at QB plays. Hell, I would even wait for the Playoffs to do one. Don't use up the well, because that's exactly what we did.

Payton called a more balanced game for Kamara and used him more like a satellite back. He dialed up plays for Harris and Calloway and even started to feed Trautman who could also help Winston, I don't think it had anything to do with Hills injury because despite those big plays he was pretty inconsistent passing the ball today.
I can admit it wasn't his best game but it seems like all you see is negative with Winston.

Well, I will say this, my husband noticed I think 2 times Hill was open and JW didn't go to him so he was surmising JW's not too keen on throwing to Hill. But I know he did throw to him (and it was caught) at least once. Just throwing that out there for discussion.

Well, I will say this, my husband noticed I think 2 times Hill was open and JW didn't go to him so he was surmising JW's not too keen on throwing to Hill. But I know he did throw to him (and it was caught) at least once. Just throwing that out there for discussion.
Hill isn't all that great at tracking a football in flight...I'd be apprehensive about throwing his way as well.

It's a rep thing and Taysom was slowly working back in as a WR in week one. Then, you got very little reps With Taysom and Winston to build any chemistry.

It didn't start to build till the Giants game.

It just gonna take time. It's why receiver aren't plug in play. There is not only learning the playbook, but some QB got to have chemistry to connect on passes.

Brees struggled to gel with new weapons at first as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom