Any correlation between Hill going down early and Winston , Kamara's huge day ? (1 Viewer)

Love Taysom. Heal up nice these next 2 weeks. We need him going forward , especially in the postseason.

That being said. Sean wasn't able to get " cute " today , and I noticed more decisiveness in Jameis's throwing and Kamara's running.

The patchwork OL had a decent game. I think the change of pace with Taysom's plays may be throwing off our " Groove ".

Not saying we don't need Hill , but maybe we ought to rethink how we implement him in the offense and when we use him.
Losing weapons is *never* good.

Love Taysom. Heal up nice these next 2 weeks. We need him going forward , especially in the postseason.

That being said. Sean wasn't able to get " cute " today , and I noticed more decisiveness in Jameis's throwing and Kamara's running..

The patchwork OL had a decent game. I think the change of pace with Taysom's plays may be throwing off our " Groove ".

Not saying we don't need Hill , but maybe we ought to rethink how we implement him in the offense and when we use him.
Sean was trying to be cute this game too you forgot the 3 consecutive PA bombs in our own endzone

We have two decent TE’s so why are we playing Taysom at TE? We should be using him for short yardage situations.
Because he is good in the limited role. Taysom has some good hands, gets open and is a good blocker. Why not use him there if he’s effective? We still use the other TE’s but if we’re being honest, TH has done a really good job when called upon to occasionally fill that position.

This.

I've been screaming from the rooftops for some time now that our biggest issue is that we have no identity.

We will get there eventually...but it's been a slow process.

You are correct. For the first time since SP was here, this offense has no identity. He doesn't seem to understand yet what this offense is going to be. He will figure it out I am sure. JW is not Drew Brees and with the vast amount of injuries I think it's just a bit direction less. I do expect this to change in the 2nd half of the season.

I think you and a few other people read what you want to read. I give him credit but I still point out what's lacking in the offense with him under center mainly the intermediate passing game. Drew Brees even pointed it out during the Bills vs Chiefs halftime show.

It is also important to look at why there is no intermediate passing game. Last week, Underhills analysis stated that no one is getting open underneath. He specifically called out the receivers, who are just not good enough to consistently get open.

I think you and a few other people read what you want to read. I give him credit but I still point out what's lacking in the offense with him under center mainly the intermediate passing game. Drew Brees even pointed it out during the Bills vs Chiefs halftime show.
I don't think there are too many intermediate options with MT out and inconsistent TE play. However, I'll wait for the film review before saying anything definitive.

I wish Payton would read these threads. The guy needs our guidance. He obviously has no idea how to use Taysom and he has to stop hurting Jameis' and Alvin's feelings. They're delicate flowers emotionally and should be treated that way.

Just because he has one of the best win/loss records in history doesn't mean he really knows what he's doing. Don't let the Super Bowl ring fool you.

Kamara surely must resent being sent up the middle for 60 yards just to see the TD opportunities being handed to Hill in the red zone. As soon as Hill left the game yesterday, I expected Kamara to be extra motivated to show his red zone skills, and that’s just what happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom