Any Ebay Powersellers / dropshippers out there? (1 Viewer)

Thorin

Idle
Reaction score
I have long been thinking about supplementing my income. I would like to break into six figures this year. Anyone have any advice, warnings, books I should read, etc.? I know about Worldwide Brands and Onesource. Anything is appreciated, thanks.

I think this ship has sailed a few years ago. However, it's worth a shot, a long shot.

Good luck.

Last edited:
How would dropshipping be a longshot? If nobody buys, I lose nothing. Surely you don't mean Ebay is reaching obsolescence. :shrug:

I mean a person starting up just like you would be a penny a dozen.

I appreciate your candor, but I'm thinking there's always room for another peddler out there. I have a pretty good job, just want to pad it a little. Dropshipping is pretty much risk free.

Vote for Ron Paul and I'll buy something from ya =P

How would dropshipping be a longshot? If nobody buys, I lose nothing. Surely you don't mean Ebay is reaching obsolescence. :shrug:

You lose the insertion fees which could add up quickly if you list items that don't move. You'll have to be really lucky to make it using a traditional dropshipper with no barriers to entry.

What kind of product are you thinking of selling? If there are already hundreds of listings for that product on ebay then you are wasting your time becuase the profit levels are probrably microscopic.

Mandi is a ebay powerseller and does well with it but only because she started almost a decade ago and found some great sources at the retail level wanting to dump product as retail sales for bonus reasons before shipping the clearance stock out to the wholesale levels. It has been 7 years since she has found a new seller when the first year she had people calling her. Hell, you can't even go to a garage sale and get anything good anymore because the person having the garage sale has either already sold the good stuff on ebay or somebody scooped up everything at 5:30 in the morning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom