Any golfers on here (1 Viewer)

ok... one youtube video on putting and Im sinking 30 footers, and putting extreme break 40 footers within 5 feet of the hole.

I play on pc with my ps4 controller.

ok... one youtube video on putting and Im sinking 30 footers, and putting extreme break 40 footers within 5 feet of the hole.

Ive watched a couple but I keep going back to feel. Its something I still have to work on. A very useful tip I found in videos was the half shot. On chips, flops, etc... if you draw the club back and hold it at the top for over a second, you will fly exactly half the clubs usual air distance. I found this kind of doubles your options around the green and keeps me from having to partial shot which is hard to get tempo.

I just finished my first season. Won about half and one major.

First season? you mean the web.com tour? I feel like I need to increase the difficulty now. The whole assigning counts to grid lines makes putting seem too easy now. Just put a 50 foot put with about 70ish taps within 2 feet of the hole. Only missed cause I added a few more taps thinking I didn't count a few of them high enough.

First season? you mean the web.com tour? I feel like I need to increase the difficulty now. The whole assigning counts to grid lines makes putting seem too easy now. Just put a 50 foot put with about 70ish taps within 2 feet of the hole. Only missed cause I added a few more taps thinking I didn't count a few of them high enough.

it rolls you right into PGA from web.com. They are collectively a season. 29 events but I don’t know if that just PGA or both together. Majors are a birch but I won the last. I think I’ll try pro clubs before switching difficulty. From what I’ve read you can get more distance but are far more likely to duff or shank it.

The last golf game I played was Tiger Woods latest....I’ve been thinking of buying the 2K21 Golf game.

they are pretty good. You can actually grab 2019 for 18 now. Once you get the hang of it, it’s fairly similar to TW. It’s still very much a math game figuring out elevations and winds and adjusting for it. Realize there is some learning though. The tutorials and a few YouTube’s helped me a ton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom