Any hear of the game The Quarry (1 Viewer)

OldTimeGamer1966

Live and Die to game.....
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's based off of the teen horror genre and it has a good cast David Arquette and Lance Hendrickson are a couple of names the others I didn't recognize but apparently they are known actors.It takes place at a Summer Camp called the Quarry and is supposed to come out June 9.

The choices you make determines who lives and dies and any character can die. I saw it while I was checking out the pre orders at the ps store it sounds interesting it will cool to see if they can pull it off.

It's based off of the teen horror genre and it has a good cast David Arquette and Lance Hendrickson are a couple of names the others I didn't recognize but apparently they are known actors.It takes place at a Summer Camp called the Quarry and is supposed to come out June 9.

The choices you make determines who lives and dies and any character can die. I saw it while I was checking out the pre orders at the ps store it sounds interesting it will cool to see if they can pull it off.

i think this is from the same devs as Until Dawn which is essentially a modern point and click horror game...

i think this is from the same devs as Until Dawn which is essentially a modern point and click horror game...
Darn it looked good but yeah that's not my style. I am sure someone will do a complete gameplay video and I can watch the animated movie. šŸ˜Ž Thanks for the reply.

It looks really coolā€¦I just bought ā€œhouse of ashesā€ which is in the same genre..

I am hoping the new ps plus format that starts in June will offer it up . I love David Arquette as officer Dewey in the Scream so this game caught my eye. If you get it at some point post your thoughts if you want to. All my games are on hold so I can get lost in the Destiny worm hole.šŸ˜

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom