Any Honolulu Who Dats? (1 Viewer)

xDREWDATX

Rookie
Reaction score
My wife and I will be Waikiki for our honeymoon and we are wondering if there are any Saints meetup spots or any sports bars that are going to even be open that early to watch the game?

Do we have any residents of Hawaii here that may have some recommendations?

Giovani Pastrami is right in the heart of Waikiki. They open early enough for all the games.... have Sunday ticket, and breakfast to go with those 8AM start times. The Yardhouse across the street is good also, but doesn't open early enough.

Saints are on Honolulu local tv this week, which might keep some WhoDats at home.

Legend's is a great hole-in-the-wall...N'awlins-esque...tiny...a little dirty...maybe a lot dirty.
Lulu's down close by Diamondhead and the zoo usually draws some people looking for their home game. Side Street Inn is usually fun with decent food right outside Waikiki ($5-10 Uber).

Moose's used to be great, but the 21st Century showed up.

Hah
Saints are on Honolulu local tv this week, which might keep some WhoDats at home.

Legend's is a great hole-in-the-wall...N'awlins-esque...tiny...a little dirty...maybe a lot dirty.
Lulu's down close by Diamondhead and the zoo usually draws some people looking for their home game. Side Street Inn is usually fun with decent food right outside Waikiki ($5-10 Uber).

Moose's used to be great, but the 21st Century showed up.
Haha I had seen it was going to be locally televised 10min after posting, but thought maybe someone had some good recommendations anyways! Thank you

Giovani Pastrami is right in the heart of Waikiki. They open early enough for all the games.... have Sunday ticket, and breakfast to go with those 8AM start times. The Yardhouse across the street is good also, but doesn't open early enough.

Alright cool! Thank you tons for the recommendations, she and I will definitely look into those and if not I’m sure the hotel will be playing it since it looks like it’s locally televised. But I’d prefer it somewhere I can have a solid breakfast ?

If you go to Giovanni Pastrami’s for breakfast, I recommend the haupia French toast.

I'll be in an airplane so praying they have wifi on board. I'll be in Hawaii for the next two weeks.

Four years ago, I was in Waikiki for the home opener against the Panthers. We stayed right next door to Lulu's. They open the doors at 6 am. and the game starts at 7, but you gotta make sure they put the game on for you because they usually have California teams on. Breakfast and Bloody Marys were awesome. Who Dat!

My wife and I will be Waikiki for our honeymoon and we are wondering if there are any Saints meetup spots or any sports bars that are going to even be open that early to watch the game?

Do we have any residents of Hawaii here that may have some recommendations?

On your honeymoon looking for a place to watch a Saints game. Here's how I interpret that:
1) A Short marriage - lol
2) A dedicated Who Dat bride for life
3) Or an up and down marriage based on Saints wins and losses

Regardless - I deeply respect that level of Who Datism

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom