Any ideas on trading for a CB (Breaux injured) (1 Viewer)

What happened? He was on the trade block the other day

Elway dispelled the rumors. Besides, it's in their best interest to keep him, unless someone makes them a "can't refuse" offer. Is it possible he could be dealt-yes, but I don't see it happening

I'm 99% positive that if Finnegan/Lewis had been marking Crabtree, he wouldn't of caught it. Why the coaches think stacking our Cornerbacks with UDFAs is a good idea I'll never know. They are undrafted, coming across a stud who doesn't get picked is rare.

How dare we cut Finnegan in replace of a UDFA when he was part of an elite D last year that went all the way to the Super Bowl, yet we deem him not good enough for our team when our D is horrendous!? Are we that stupid to think we're better than him? Yes Carolina is stacked at Defense but he contributed well and made plays when watching them. We can't afford to be picky when we such and such bad.

The coaches need to stop acting as if we have an Elite secondary, sign people who are proven and not hundreds of UDFAs hoping each one of them is a 'hiddem gem' gone unnoticed by other teams. Its pathetic.

As underwhelming as our CB cover was, it had nothing to do with our loss today. Our front 4 got zero sacks, 1 hit and 2 pressures on Carr..... while losing 2 right tackles and completely swapping their line positions mid game.... this loss was squarely on the lack of pass rush. It was a miracle that we weren't giving up more points when Breaux was on the field as he can only cover one of Carr's 4 receiving options and when you have 6 seconds to do 2/3/4th reads it's pretty much game over..

If we don't get another CB, our season is literally over no joke. Any ideas on a realistic fit for us? We have a little cap space now.

I thought we played a great game while he was in. Crazy to think how valuable he is to our defense now. Just a year ago we were hoping he could just give us a little depth. Dude is a stud! It was very obvious when he went down, the Raiders moved the ball at will against us.

Everyone worried about a Dern DB How finding help with a pass rush,How about firing Bill Johnson and Joe Vitt? Both have been weakest position for 8-10 years now..Sean Payton has fired 3-4 DB coaches since he's been hear. But will not fire these 2 guys. It's time, you can't give a 75 yard run in 4th quarter that should never happen,

Look like Finnagan will be back. But still that one person not gone turn this defense around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom