Any ideas on trading for a CB (Breaux injured) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If we don't get another CB, our season is literally over no joke. Any ideas on a realistic fit for us? We have a little cap space now.

I thought we played a great game while he was in. Crazy to think how valuable he is to our defense now. Just a year ago we were hoping he could just give us a little depth. Dude is a stud! It was very obvious when he went down, the Raiders moved the ball at will against us.

Hellll Nawww
I hear Brandon Browner is available.

19103464-mmmain.jpg

If we don't sign/trade for someone, this team will be 4-12 if we are lucky. We had an UDFA rookie guarding Crabtree today. That's unacceptable.

You not trading for anyone now, most rosters are set, unless you willing to overpay by a lot. It'll be Finnegan and whenever Moore gets up to speed....

If we don't sign/trade for someone, this team will be 4-12 if we are lucky. We had an UDFA rookie guarding Crabtree today. That's unacceptable.

were you unaware that we had a rookie as our #2 and rookie UDFAs as our #3 & #4?

this shouldn't have been a surprise to you

What a shame! Our defense looked amazing too. Even my wife was like wth happened to our defense..after he went down. Oh well, what I did like was that our guys showed a lot of heart. We aren't far away, just need some solid depth.

were you unaware that we had a rookie as our #2 and rookie UDFAs as our #3 & #4?

this shouldn't have been a surprise to you

Well, he's technically not a rookie (PJ) but he didn't play much last year so he might as well be. PJ actually looked pretty decent on the plays I can remember. But he was at one point projected as a 1st or 2nd rounder. UDFA rookies starting on the field is preposterous.

no sense in trading for one, even with breaux we are likely not good enough and you aren't going to find one as good as him, would rather just be really bad to get myles garrett and at last end our defensive woes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom