Any ideas - Win Dale Earnhardt's car (1 Viewer)

Saint-T-Bone

Saint Loose Impediment
Reaction score
This is not a solicitation. We could use any ideas on how to promote this website.

www.windalescar.com

I have been asked to help promote a charitable drive where one person will win a Dale Earnhardt car. The raffle is on Feb 23, 2008. I could use some ideas on how to promote the website. The raffle of Earnhardt’s Chevrolet Monte Carlo Orange Wheaties #3 race car, will benefit both Edgewood Children’s Ranch and The Make-a-Wish Foundation. 100% of all money raised will go to children in both foundations. No one benefits but children. So far they have raised $100,000.00. This is alot of money, however Tony Stewarts car sold for $300,000 at the Barrett Jackson auction. He has had the car at some Nascar events and will have the car at Daytona.

Thank you in advance!

I might be wrong, but IMHO this car needs to go back to RCR's facilities and get painted BLACK !!! I think that it would really boost the raffle ticket sales.

not a NASCAR fan, but a sucker for a good charity...

BUMP!!!

This is not a solicitation. We could use any ideas on how to promote this website.

www.windalescar.com

I have been asked to help promote a charitable drive where one person will win a Dale Earnhardt car. The raffle is on Feb 23, 2008. I could use some ideas on how to promote the website. The raffle of Earnhardt’s Chevrolet Monte Carlo Orange Wheaties #3 race car, will benefit both Edgewood Children’s Ranch and The Make-a-Wish Foundation. 100% of all money raised will go to children in both foundations. No one benefits but children. So far they have raised $100,000.00. This is alot of money, however Tony Stewarts car sold for $300,000 at the Barrett Jackson auction. He has had the car at some Nascar events and will have the car at Daytona.

Thank you in advance!

I dont know how much it will help but I can write an article on it for a site that I write for. I average 250-300 hits per day on my articles. Let me know if you think it would help and I will get it done. :9:

I might be wrong, but IMHO this car needs to go back to RCR's facilities and get painted BLACK !!! I think that it would really boost the raffle ticket sales.

If the car they are auctioning off is the actual Wheaties paint scheme then this is a very rear piece of Die Cast. I collect Dale Earnhardt Die Cast and I had to pay over 500 bucks for this particular die cast. If memory serves me correct he only raced it in one race and that was in the Winston all-star race in 1997. Dale Sr was the first driver to have multiple paint scheme to boost his collectables sales.

Oops I just realized it is the ACTUAL car......my bad......Count me in

Last edited:
I dont know how much it will help but I can write an article on it for a site that I write for. I average 250-300 hits per day on my articles. Let me know if you think it would help and I will get it done. :9:

Anything you could do would be appreciated very much.

www.windalescar.com

Thank you in advance!

If you guys could find a way to get this car to Daytona for the 500...then you'd be set! It's coming up in a little more than a week. Your group should contact NASCAR and see about setting it up there for display....you'd raise half a million easy.

:beerchug:

A worthy cause. I tossed a little banner link on the right side of the news page in the affiliates section.

A worthy cause. I tossed a little banner link on the right side of the news page in the affiliates section.

Thank you Andrus! The car will be at Daytona. I am trying to pick the brains of the fine people on this board for additional ideas.

STB, sorry for missing in your post where you said the car will be in Daytona. Best of luck for your charity!

:)

Put up a sign outside of Wal-Mart in Richland, Ms and you will sell enough raffle tickets to give away DE's son.

bump

Saint T> I occasionally write articles for a Nascar website (www.insiderracingnews.com) that gets pretty good exposure. It hotlinks to Jayski (meaning the articles on IRN.com automatically appear linked on Jayski), which links to Nascar.com and ESPN.

I think the site gets about 7,000 unique IP hits a day.

Send me a PM and I'll contact the site owner and see if we can get a banner put up.

I belong to a couple Nascar boards. I'll put the link up on them.Don't know if it will help any.But it can't hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom