Any Jeepers here? (1 Viewer)

Also, this particular specimen has a 360 swapped out for the original 304. Likely from a Grand Wagoneer.

I thought we had a thread here for the new Grand Wagoneer , but i guess not.. the general consensus seems to be a resounding ‘Meh’…. At least compared to the old Grand Waggy, which is one of the most classic vehicles ever built.

Also, Jeep released the new Grand Cherokee L a few months ago, which is the first ever GC to feature three rows.. me, I’m looking forward to the next couple months when they release the new Grand Cherokee two row edition, to see how different it looks from the three row , which is supposed to be a different platform.

Personally, i dont understand the need for a 3 row Grand Cherokee.. couldn’t anyone who needs 3 rows just move up to the Waggy ?

1st pic is Grand Waggy, 2nd pic is Grand Cherokee L

10A02DB8-B221-45B3-AC91-BDC9B9803B5B.jpegABA0040B-8877-44F5-9496-A1E0DEDD4433.jpeg

what’s also interesting is that i ve never been a fan of Range Rovers, but i happened to park next to one this weekend and took a peek thru the window- it was immediately apparent to me that with the new Grand Waggy, Jeep was totally trying to copy Range Rover… the immediate giveaway was the Range Rover lettering on the sterling wheel, which is exactly how the new steering wheel looks on the Waggy.. as well as the rest of the interior look.

CE9B314F-642C-4159-8049-F856AB14F7F3.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom