Any NFL Draft Preview magazines surfaced yet? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Reading these keeps me busy during the early part of the offseason. Does anyone here get Mike Detillier's Draft Guide?? Is it any good?? Would be a first for me.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Too early homie... the combine just ended yesterday you won't see any of that stuff until at least the beginning of April. Free Agency starts on 12 March so its way too early.

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think either of you are right. They're usually out the first week or so of March. I can't remember a single draft guide I've ever owned (whether PFW, Athlon, Lindy's, etc) that ever waited until free agency was well underway. The main ones always come out shortly after the combine.

Code

Mako
Reaction score
Lakeside Newstand (Metairie, LA) did have the PFW 2013 Draft magazine this morning.

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mike Detillier's Draft Guide is very good. It has a lot of info in it. He does have some bias in his rankings towards LSU players & SEC in general. It is well worth the money & I have gotten it the last few years.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think either of you are right. They're usually out the first week or so of March. I can't remember a single draft guide I've ever owned (whether PFW, Athlon, Lindy's, etc) that ever waited until free agency was well underway. The main ones always come out shortly after the combine.
OP said Mike Detillier's guide...

Books will be shipped out in late March.
College and Pro Football Analyst - Home

OP

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well I just came from my local Wal-Mart and I picked up the Lindy's and Pro Football Weekly Draft Guide.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, just got it too.. They have us taking Jarvis Jones, who seems to be the popular choice in recent drafts.

bagouser

Reaction score
Lindy's is always the best. They break down the DE/OLB mess so that normal fans can understand and their times/measurements seem to be more accurate than Athlon, PFW, or the others.

A good rule to remember when they come out: Got March Madness? The Draft Guides are out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)