Any other QB on our roster would have won this game. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Love you Drew and I will never forget what you have done for this city and how amazing you have been. The fact is that he was no longer greater than his surrounding parts. This team is stacked and I think we get even better with a new quarterback next year. Get Watson. The defence did all it could do.

Thank you drew and go enjoy your family.

We can’t get Watson. Aint happening. But I’m not convinced that either Hill or Winston would have played worse. Brees really had one good drive.

Gonna have to rewatch the game (kidding, never watching that trash again), but pretty sure we didn't exactly have wide receivers running around wide open. If we did, Brees would have hit them.

No, TB came to play. We came to... well, not sure what we came to do.

Gonna have to rewatch the game (kidding, never watching that trash again), but pretty sure we didn't exactly have wide receivers running around wide open. If we did, Brees would have hit them.

No, TB came to play. We came to... well, not sure what we came to do.
To be fair, not that easy to get open when there is a range and speed limitation on the QB arm.

We’ll never know. Not having the long ball game hurt us again, but I also didn’t see any receivers running free anywhere. Brees was under a decent amount of pressure at times. Maybe with Taysom as a dual-threat, things could have been different. That’s if he didn’t fumble and also throw picks. We’ll just never know.

I wonder what would have happened if Drew followed through on his plans to retire and Brady had come to New Orleans, as the rumour mill suggested.

My suspicion is that we’d be in an NFCCG.
Just stop. How do you type with your hands so tightly wrapped around Brady's nether regions.

I’ll say this. Hill isn’t the future and I would leave him alone at what he’s been doing. The first two red zone drives with hill in the game could have changed the game. Go up 14-0 vs 6-0.

Love you Drew and I will never forget what you have done for this city and how amazing you have been. The fact is that he was no longer greater than his surrounding parts. This team is stacked and I think we get even better with a new quarterback next year. Get Watson. The defence did all it could do.

Thank you drew and go enjoy your family.
The game was intact until 87 put the ball on the ground and sucked the life right out of the team. We go up 2 scores if not for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom