Any Pels fans in LA? (1 Viewer)

Poison

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I just bought six tickets for the game v the Clippers on Saturday 14 March 2020 at the Staples Center as part of a bachelor party. Me and my buddy Ryan, who try to make it to New Orleans every other year for the Saints (and have matching FDL tattoos), will both be there. Do the Pels do anything for road games, like pre or post match events? Can I expect to see anybody there from NOLA?

Their youth shows so much at times, just silly mistakes right now and Brandon Ingram looks lost right now as well. I don’t say this often but good timeout Alvin Gentry.

Their youth shows so much at times, just silly mistakes right now and Brandon Ingram looks lost right now as well. I don’t say this often but good timeout Alvin Gentry.

8620baa0d86a38f8386047bc5774f8c9.jpg

I just bought six tickets for the game v the Clippers on Saturday 14 March 2020 at the Staples Center as part of a bachelor party. Me and my buddy Ryan, who try to make it to New Orleans every other year for the Saints (and have matching FDL tattoos), will both be there. Do the Pels do anything for road games, like pre or post match events? Can I expect to see anybody there from NOLA?

Well this one may be televised so some folks (celebs) may be there. I don’t know if they would do any pre events considering it’s award from home but there may be after parties, just have to ask around when you get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom