Any pics of Saints fan base at JerryWorld? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone have some pics of the huge Saints fan base at the game last night? That was awesome!!!! Hebert stated a 60/40 cowgirl fans to Saints fans ratio last night. I really could use these for good "truth in pictures" ammo living over here in Texas.

It was more like 70/30. Saints Fans were well represented. Most of the Section I sat in (243) was Saints Fans. And we started the Reggie, Reggie Chant on the punt return. What great fans in the Who Dat Nation!

My friend was dressed as Sainta Claus and took hundreds of pictures with Saints fans. If anyone has any of those pictures please post or PM me. He'd love to see some.

When they were showing the game my oh my it was great to see so many saints fans there. One of my friends who is a cowboys fan had even made a comment about how many of our fans were there in the cowboys stadium!!

Some great insight by WhoDatSWK. We need some pics guys!!!!

"Ya Gotta Love It"

Today, 02:52 AM #27
WhoDatSWK
Practice Squad

"It really was incredible how many Saints fans were there, bare minimum atleast 30% were Saints fans, probably more than that. And we were soooooooo much louder than their fans. Like a couple people have pointed out, their crowd did absolutely nothing to try to disrupt our offense, and before pretty much every play they'd play a video of Demarcus Ware signaling for people to get loud with a False Start Counter on the screen. This especially cracked me up because they showed it so many times and always showed the goose egg for false starts.

As for us Saints fans, we were definitely doing all that we could to make our presence felt. Im glad y'all could hear it on TV, because the DEFENSE chant on the play before the Smith pick was thunderous. Don't know where it started, but it was definitely going around the whole stadium and all the Saints fans in my section were screaming it at the top of our lungs. The concourses were flooded with Who Dat chants on the way out, too, which was pretty awesome. Also heard a number of Cowboys fans frustratingly comment on how many Saints fans were there. Don't think they enjoyed our presence. Made it alot better that way."

It was quite amazing! Got some pics on my camera but am still at the airport (wearing my Saints gear of course) waiting on my flight home. Maybe after some sleep I can post some up.

I watched on TV and I could swear I heard the Who Dat chant during one of the Cowboy's first half drives as they were lining up at the line of scrimmage to take the snap. Can anyone who was at the game confirm that? If so, it was awesome! :9:

It was a tremendous showing by the Who Dat Nation. The Dee-Fense chant was amazing; you would have thought the game was being played in the superdome. :9:

most of 126 127 128 was black and gold. we got who dat chants started, the reggie chant ( :covri: ) and made tons of noise.

false starts in your home stadium? c'mon man!

154238_475361338838_505498838_5719995_1116219_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom