Any Saints Credit Card holders get this email? (1 Viewer)

roneill

Reaction score
Congratulations! As a valued Saints Extra Points Cardmember, we are extending an invitation for you and one lucky guest to attend a VIP Saints Event in June. The New Orleans Saints and the NFL Extra Points Credit Card Services Team are hosting this private event as a token of our appreciation for our most loyal customers…you!
On Saturday, June 15<SUP>th</SUP>, the New Orleans Saints will be opening up their training facility to give Saints Extra Points Cardmembers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience a day in the life of a Saints player.
BARCLAYS-CARD.GIF
This exclusive event is limited to the first 100 Cardmembers to RSVP to this e-mail. Space will fill up quickly, so don't wait to reserve your spot today!
The day will include your choice of activities from group A or B below:
A) Coaching 101
Chalk Talk session with a Saints Football Staff
Private Tour of the Saints Facility
Lunch with a Saints personality in the Saints cafeteria
Or
B) Training 101
Training Drills on the Saints practice field
Please RSVP to the following e-mail address:

**Please be sure to include the following information in your email when you RSVP:
First Name:
Last Name:
Guest's First Name:
Guest's Last Name:
Best Contact Number (area code first):
Activity Preference: Coaching 101 or Training 101
Any Dietary Restrictions:
If space is available when you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours that will provide additional details such as parking and driving directions. For admission the day of the event, please bring a copy of your confirmation e-mail, a form of valid identification (i.e. driver's license) and your Saints Extra Points Credit Card. Given the nature of this event's activities, it is only open to fans ages 10 and up.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you,
NFL Extra Points and the New Orleans Saints

Congratulations! As a valued Saints Extra Points Cardmember, we are extending an invitation for you and one lucky guest to attend a VIP Saints Event in June. The New Orleans Saints and the NFL Extra Points Credit Card Services Team are hosting this private event as a token of our appreciation for our most loyal customers…you!
On Saturday, June 15<sup>th</sup>, the New Orleans Saints will be opening up their training facility to give Saints Extra Points Cardmembers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience a day in the life of a Saints player.
BARCLAYS-CARD.GIF
This exclusive event is limited to the first 100 Cardmembers to RSVP to this e-mail. Space will fill up quickly, so don't wait to reserve your spot today!
The day will include your choice of activities from group A or B below:
A) Coaching 101
Chalk Talk session with a Saints Football Staff
Or
B) Training 101
Training Drills on the Saints practice field
Please RSVP to the following e-mail address:

**Please be sure to include the following information in your email when you RSVP:
First Name:
Last Name:
Guest's First Name:
Guest's Last Name:
Best Contact Number (area code first):
Activity Preference: Coaching 101 or Training 101
Any Dietary Restrictions:
If space is available when you RSVP, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours that will provide additional details such as parking and driving directions. For admission the day of the event, please bring a copy of your confirmation e-mail, a form of valid identification (i.e. driver's license) and your Saints Extra Points Credit Card. Given the nature of this event's activities, it is only open to fans ages 10 and up.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you,
NFL Extra Points and the New Orleans Saints

Well make sure you get yours sent in before the other 100 people do now that you posted this lol.

I wasn't aware of this,but I never read my E-Mail anyway! This can be a lot of fun! I would love to have lunch with Pierre,Vilma,and Brees!

Ya i got it as well, i replied about an hour after I got it, hopefully i was not too late :no:

Apparently the same company does the Cardinals' cards, but they're not limiting it to 100 because don't have 100 cardholders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom