Any sign of the Saints at the Combine yet? (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Any Loomis sightings? Sean Payton? Ryan?

:idunno:

I saw a white dude wearing a saints hat, but I didn't recognize him.

NFL net. showed Rob Ryan yesterday morning coming in dressed in a Saints pull over. Kinda surreal looking.

Here we are:

"The Saints have a contingent at the combine but they decided not to make any member of the staff available to the media, including Rob Ryan."

Rex Ryan knew his brother Rob would be a defensive coordinator after being canned by Dallas | NOLA.com

Makes sense. Why subject our staff to ridiculous questions from the media wanting to rehash the bounty issue, or question the new comments made Friday by Fisher about Ryan quitting after being hired.

I don't blame the organization one bit for shunning the media after the way they've been treated for the last 11 months.

Makes sense. Why subject our staff to ridiculous questions from the media wanting to rehash the bounty issue, or question the new comments made Friday by Fisher about Ryan quitting after being hired.

I don't blame the organization one bit for shunning the media after the way they've been treated for the last 11 months.

Agreed.

Do any of you guys know who we have interviewed at the combine? Im not talking about the other list that re-hashed who we talked to at the bowl games. Just at the combine.

Do any of you guys know who we have interviewed at the combine? Im not talking about the other list that re-hashed who we talked to at the bowl games. Just at the combine.

All we know is who they interviewed before the combine.

saintsb_logo.gif
New Orleans Saints:

Josh Boyd, DL, Mississippi State (EW)
Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall (SR)
Tyrone Goard, WR, Eastern Kentucky (EW)
Zaviar Gooden, LB, Missouri (SR)
Corey Grissom, DL, South Florida (SR)
Demontre Hurst, CB, Oklahoma (EW)
Zach Line, RB, SMU (EW)
TJ McDonald, DB, USC (SR)
Bradley McDougald, S, Kansas (EW)
Leon McFadden, DB, San Diego State (SR)
Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon (SR)
Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M (EW) (VINT)
Chris Pantale, TE, Boston College (EW)
Trent Steelman, WR, Army (EW)
Cooper Taylor, S, Richmond (EW)
Chase Thomas, LB, Stanford (SR)
Brandon Williams, DL, Missouri Southern (SR)
Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor (SR)
Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas (SR)

SR - Senior Bowl meeting.
EW - East-West Shrine meeting.
COM - Combine meeting.
INT - Interested.
VINT - Very Interested.
* - indicates more than one meeting.
# - indicates meeting set up outside of the 2013 Senior Bowl or the 2013 East-West Shrine Game

Agreed but understand that this means our team will be ignored by the media all season. Just be prepared for that.

Agreed but understand that this means our team will be ignored by the media all season. Just be prepared for that.
Besides the whole "bounty gate" thing, didn't the media always ignore us. Like 2011, we blew out the colts and espn didn't even show a highlight, but brought up an hours worth of clips, on Tebow. Not to mention, prime time hates us, and Steven A Smith and Skip Bayless are probably the worst people Ever!

I would love to get Tyler Wilson or Colin Klien we need a versatile QB. Also we need all the help we can on the Defense to. Who Dat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom