Any teams looking for a TE? (merged Zach Hilton released threads) (1 Viewer)

tankinmd

ALL-PRO
Reaction score
Being that this is the best board in the NFL...

anyone know if any teams are loking for a TE?

Zach just got released...

Any suggestions?

I would say the Saints but....

The Seahawks were running thin but they have Stevens back now and from what I have read Mili will be back either this week or next.

Has he spoken with the Rams? They have a couple very average TE's and of course the Haz connection can't hurt.

While he is in New York he should try to get a workout with the Bills. After those teams I really don't know any that would be looking for a TE.

Tank, my first suggestion is to stay out of the NFC South. :hihi: I want to continue to like Zach.

This is just first thought, but, what about the Rams and his ties to Haz. Or even the Lions and Martz's open offense.

Oops, bclemms beat me to it.

Over the same amount of games that Zach started for us last year he caught more than twice as many passes as ALL OF OUR TE'S COMBINED have this season but many of us would like to give Todd Bouman and Aaron Brooks the credit. Drew Brees just isn't good at finding the TE. He is a better receiving TE than anyone we have on the roster.

Over the same amount of games that Zach started for us last year he caught more than twice as many passes as ALL OF OUR TE'S COMBINED have this season but many of us would like to give Todd Bouman and Aaron Brooks the credit. Drew Brees just isn't good at finding the TE. He is a better receiving TE than anyone we have on the roster.

Campbell is playing well and catching well. I think he has no drops this year. Of course hes only caught 5 passes. I think we'll see him gradually get more involved.

Drew Brees just isn't good at finding the TE.

Not to mince words, but Gates is the first word that comes to my mind. :D

I think it's more the offensive system, and the TE is primarily there to block.

Campbell is playing well and catching well. I think he has no drops this year. Of course hes only caught 5 passes. I think we'll see him gradually get more involved.

If I'm not mistaken, Campbell dropped a touchdown catch VS the Ravens.

No question he is not attractive to the Saints...

He still loves the place and all his old friends...

He still has his apt in near the Garden District...

The NFL is a crazy way to try to make a living... when you'r not a super star...

Not to mince words, but Gates is the first word that comes to my mind. :D

I think it's more the offensive system, and the TE is primarily there to block.

Missed the sarcasm, I should have put a smiley but haven't figured those out yet.

No question he is not attractive to the Saints...

He still loves the place and all his old friends...

He still has his apt in near the Garden District...

The NFL is a crazy way to try to make a living... when you'r not a super star...

I'd like to hear about it. No offense intended, but for all those guys that make around league minimum and have to bounce around from team to team, I'd have to quesiton whether its really worth it? Yeah you make six figures but you have lots of expenses that come with the profession, I guess. And its not like baseball, basketball or even hockey because the second they cut you the paycheck stops coming. Football has to be one of the worst pro sports to play in.

i'd take him on the saints in a heartbeat....immediate upgrade over ANYONE we have at the position at this time.

i would love to acquire daniel graham from the new england patriots during free agency this offseason, that would complete our offense.

I wish the Saints would pick him up Tank. Sorry to hear that he was released. I'm sure he will catch on with someone as he is talented.

He should try the Browns or the Packers. The Pack might be the better option.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom