Any teams looking for a TE? (merged Zach Hilton released threads) (1 Viewer)

He should try the Browns or the Packers. The Pack might be the better option.

The Packers have Bubba Franks, Donald Lee and David Martin. All three have played very good when they have had the chance. They also have a rookie(Tory Humphrey) out of Central Michigan who they are high on.

The Browns have Winslow, Steven Heiden and Darnell Denkins. I know Denkins isn't the greatest but I doubt they will cut him mid year.

How about the Raiders?

I remember their TE dropping like 3 big passes in Week 1...

And Aaron Brooks seemed to like Hilton...

It's a shame this didn't happen a couple weeks ago... We might have opted for Zach over Billy Miller... I'd hope so at least...

So great to see ya Tank. Give Zach our love. I wish we would bring him back here, if only for passing situations ;)

Tank, sorry about Zach. I thought he'd be a good fit with the Jets. But I still have confidence he'll catch on somewhere. I really hate that he wasn't a "Payton guy" but the staff made it's decisions. I personally still easily prefer Zach over Lawrie but Payton didn't. Good luck to you both, keep us all informed.....

Tom, I always thought he would sign with the panthers. A receiving tight end like Zack would be perfect for them (and horrible for us).

The bills also would need a reliable big target to help Losman. The other team that I think will benefit immediatelly to have Zach will be the bengals. They have 3 great receivers but still need a scape-valve for Palmer.

Hope this was for the best, please keep us posted.

Sorry to hear about Zach. Hopefully the Saints will pick him back up.

FOR THE LOVE.....COLSTON NEVER PLAYED TIGHT END!!!!! (sorry for shouting, but for some reason people keep thinking this).

MOD EDIT: Seek a higher level - he was projected as a TE in the pros

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got to trust Payton's thinking on this since he started a 7th round pick at WR but Hilton's blocking must have been what sent him packing. Our offense seems to place a premium on TE's being able to block but I'd love to see what Brees could do with Hilton over the middle of the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom