Any thoughts/changes on this lineup for week 4? (PPR league) (1 Viewer)

SaintSansPeur

Seffner Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I desperately need a win this week so asking opinions on my current lineup and if anyone thinks I should make any changes (and why)?

Attachments

• lineup.JPG
    lineup.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 3
Martellus Bennett > JJ

Why? Because he is a more productive player that will get more touches. Bennett is 3rd overall in TE targets, that has to be worth something, while Jesse James is injured and inconsistent.

I would start Mark Ingram in the FLEX over JJ Nelson personally. Especially if AP doesn't play as he didn't practice today. The reason: To me, a FLEX shouldn't be a boom or bust player like JJ Nelson. I like to get something out of that position. Ingram should be able to get you around 10 points at least if a PPR league. Nelson got 0 last week after blowing up the week before.

Martellus Bennett > JJ

Why? Because he is a more productive player that will get more touches. Bennett is 3rd overall in TE targets, that has to be worth something, while Jesse James is injured and inconsistent.

I had Bennett to start, but swapped him with James due to match-up (Mercedes Lewis torched Baltimore last week for 3 TDs). Also it doesn't seem like GB has been feeding Bennett the ball and the match-up tonight isn't favorable either. Those were my thoughts anyway.

Edit: BTW, I put Bennett in to start last night. We shall see if it works out (he did get 10 pts so better than last week). Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom