Any update on PJ Williams? (1 Viewer)

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That was a little scary watching that unfold yesterday.

I hope the kid is ok...............:9:

I doubt he plays Monday. Probably best if we hold him the next two games. But depends on whether we win or lose vs Atlanta.

So no other injuries to his body, arms, and legs? That whole thing was nasty and I, like others, am worried something else happened to him.

A lot simply depends on how badly the brain was shaken. You can get knocked cold with a minimal concussion, or it can take a massive concussion. Hopefully it was minimal
and all is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot simply depends on how badly the brain was shaken. You can get knocked cold with a minimal concussion, or it can take a massive concussion. Hopefully it was minimal
and all is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

concussion, negative on the neck/spine injury. So, very good news for him.

We'll see how he responds to the concussion. Might be a few days, might be a few weeks.

That was a little scary watching that unfold yesterday.

I hope the kid is ok...............:9:

They are saying that the injury isn't serious and will just take time to heal. How much time is another question. I am happy to hear that gets is ok.

So no other injuries to his body, arms, and legs? That whole thing was nasty and I, like others, am worried something else happened to him.
They said during the game later on that he was responsive and before they took him off on the cart he was able to move his fingers and toes.

Like another poster said Payton said he is doing fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom