Any updated estimates where we are cap wise? (1 Viewer)

iwas trying to figure it out this morning. if im right we saved 10 mil in cap yesterday. last i read werent we around 13 mil over? so now we're 3 over with vilma/smith still "reading over" their potential contracts...

someone correct me if i'm wrong please. i want to know the number...

Checked on Sportrac and about 3 mil over seems to be the number. Still have Vilma, Smith, Harper and Herring to go. Maybe a little from Drew's. We could easily be $10 mil under soon.

Larry Holder had it at between 4-5MIL last night as well when asked via Twitter.

Larry Holder ‏@LarryHolder
Probably somewhere between $4 mil-$5 mil over RT @bPre: @LarryHolder @miketriplett so where does this put the #Saints sal. cap # at now?

No body can giv a definetive answer because the cap could be anywhere from 121 to 123.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

you don't hear anything about Harper restructuring or reducing for cap relief, makes me wonder if he will be on the team .

you don't hear anything about Harper restructuring or reducing for cap relief, makes me wonder if he will be on the team .

To be fair, you didn't hear about any of these guys till the day they happened.

It looks to be that Drew will restructure, that will make a big enough difference to drop us under the cap a good bit.

Loomis got his work cut out.

evans - saved around 3 million
hawthorne - saved around 2.05 million
grubbs - saved around 3 million
colston - saved around 2.1 million

thats a total of 10.15 million saved yesterday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom