Any updates on PJ Williams? (1 Viewer)

SaintsSupremacy

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Also, when is the soonest he can come back if ever this season? I only ask because I was told that he is now fully alert (and ok?) and will actually go home with the team on the flight home.

They believe it's just a concussion from what the announcer said. Hopefully he can recover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If it's only a concussion he can come back as soon as next week if he passes the concussion protocol.

But until we hear word on exactly the extent of his injury it's hard to know.

If it's only a concussion he can come back as soon as next week if he passes the concussion protocol.

But until we hear word on exactly the extent of his injury it's hard to know.

Thats kind of a relief but a concussion in the NFL is never really just a concussion. Would he even be ok enough to play MNF if it was a big concussion?

Thats kind of a relief but a concussion in the NFL is never really just a concussion. Would he even be ok enough to play MNF if it was a big concussion?
There is no way to know the answer to that question right now.

Only thing we can do is pray PJ didn't suffer anything more serious than a concussion.

Heard on the radio that he is well enough to fly home with the team

Heard on the radio that he is well enough to fly home with the team

I was wondering if he'd have to stay in NY tonight. Good to hear. Thanks

Good, that was scary indeed.

What happened to Strief ? Kalemete is our backup RT ?

Concussion, definitely out next week. But that's the good news not season injury just needs to rest and pass the concussion protocol.

Man I'd be fine if he sat out until after the bye

That was a brutal hit. You think of the young man's safety and if he will be able to function over winning any football game

im just hoping he can come back in a short amount of time , maybe even a little after rankins comes back in a few weeks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom