Any word on Beerman?? (1 Viewer)

Devery is in the doghouse (IMHO).

Lewis (based on Payton's comments, and Wilkerson's evasive replies) will suit-up and play.

Bank it!

I don't think Devery is in the doghouse... he was inactive for the Philly game because they added an extra DB to counter Philly's passsing game. I'm sure that he's 100% by now with that shoulder, and we'll need more fire power on offense against B-More, so look for Dev this week to be back in the slot.

As far as Beerman.. I sure hope he comes back soon... if not this week. Our longest KR has been 31 yards. That is THE one hole in our ST. If we can get Beerman back, and he gets us started at our 40-45 yard line... that will make our offense that much more effective.

Beerman in... Lance Moore out...

I hope the beerman comes back. He is a good receiver and return guy. Beerman in on kickoffs with Reggie on punts. How about both Reggie and beerman back for kickoffs. Who would you kick to.:D

To add, Payton has a knack for coming up with a little twist at the right time. Not only is the noise loud in the Dome on opponent posessions, but it becomes louder on kick returns and maybe punts.

Joe horn sid he new his faith but would not say what it was. My guess is he will be back

I don't think Devery is in the doghouse... he was inactive for the Philly game because they added an extra DB to counter Philly's passsing game. I'm sure that he's 100% by now with that shoulder, and we'll need more fire power on offense against B-More, so look for Dev this week to be back in the slot.

As far as Beerman.. I sure hope he comes back soon... if not this week. Our longest KR has been 31 yards. That is THE one hole in our ST. If we can get Beerman back, and he gets us started at our 40-45 yard line... that will make our offense that much more effective.

Beerman in... Lance Moore out...

Yeah, I heard that statement too... but that also means that Lance Moore and Jamal Jones are ranking ahead of Henderson? I can understand Moore due to the return game, but not Jamal Jones. Henderson in the Doghouse is probably correct. Didn't mean to change this to a Devery thread, but I had to give my 2cents.

the dome would go wild if the beerman returned....if i was the coach i would bring him back just to get the extra support from the fans. he can be an outstanding returner, and ok 4th wr

I'll have faith in what the coaching staff eventually decides. In listening to Mickey Loomis yesterday evening (Thurs. 10/26) on WWL Radio I felt he was cagey, or perhaps the better term is "GM-speak" in as much as he indicated "We'll be making a decision on that late tomorrow (i.e. Friday)". We'll hopefully hear something tomight. Lewis is and has been a fan favorite..but again, I'm very impressed with what has been accomplished to date in terms of player evaluation and performance and I'm going to have faith that whatever the decision it is for the best of this team.

i think they would have to announce it today for him to play sunday...is that correct?

It's not that they have to announce it, I think its that they have to submit the 47 man dress roster to the league today. Don't know for sure when, but I think I read this somewhere.

Go Beerman, who needs a receiver that only gets you INTs, (J. Jones, needs more time to learn the system and his route assignments and should be on the PS, IMHO)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom