Any word on Charles Grant (1 Viewer)

Thats strange that the only news on nola.com is a small article on Super Bowl Sunday announcing of the altercation and no follow up since.

Is he home, jail or what?
http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080211/SPORTS/80211001/1006

Grant was stabbed in the back of his neck after a bar altercation escalated outside. Capt. Will Caudill, chief investigator for the Early County Sheriff's Office, said Grant was not an instigator or a willing participant in the fracas.

Caudill said last week the fight was still under investigation, but that there was no connection between Grant and a pregnant woman who died after being struck by a stray bullet. Caudill told the New Orleans Times-Picayune that Grant was a victim, not a perpetrator...

"It carried over outside, and that's where we believe Mr. Grant was assaulted," Caudill said. "It took place on the street. He's clearly the victim of an assault, but we can't comment beyond that. It was a melee; there were several different fights."...

Grant told the Times-Picayune his injuries were not serious and that he was released after being treated at Early Memorial Hospital, where he was taken by ambulance. He referred other questions about the incident to his attorney, Edward Tolley, who said Grant was not even drinking.

"I'm good," said Grant, who needed stitches on the inside and outside of the cut. "I'm good. It's nothing major. I'm up moving, walking. I'm good."
Move along now. Nothing to see here.

Well, there was that radio commercial where he referred to himself as Dr. Charles Grant...probably sutured himself up and sent a Rx in...."shabba"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom