Any word on Colston? (1 Viewer)

drewman05

Veteran
Reaction score
Damn we needed him today. I believe we regroup against the dirty birds. I would rather them take a dump now in the season than in December like in years past.

Lighten up people. We have doubled our wins from last year. We are not a superbow team, and any team can beat anyone at any point during the season. We have just had some bad luck here as of late.

I for one am glad they are just competitive on a weekly basis. Those of us that have been fans since for a while know what i'm talking about.

Maybe they get to the playoffs, maybe they don't. I believe the season is still a huge success.

They kept saying "high ankle sprain" when they were talking about Colston... If that's the case, we won't see him for a few weeks. It's ahuge blow to our offense, but w/out the TOs, our offense moved the ball almost at will today even though he was out.

They kept saying "high ankle sprain" when they were talking about Colston... If that's the case, we won't see him for a few weeks. It's ahuge blow to our offense, but w/out the TOs, our offense moved the ball almost at will today even though he was out.

If it is a high ankle sprain than I'd guess he'd be out for 3 weeks at the least and then that kind of injury will linger for the rest of the season.

Everything we are hearing right now is peliminary. I think it is too soon to think he will be out for any extended period of time. If it is indeed a high ankle sprain, it could be a while, but we just don't know for sure yet.

They were saying "high ankle sprain" but that sounded like they were just speculating. Colston was walking around and apparently jogged off the field. You don't do that with a serious sprain. We'll see what happens.

nothing new on ESPN but here it is.

Marques Colston
Wide Receiver
Saints Colston was injured his ankle in the first quarter of the game against the Bengals and was carted from the sideline to the locker room. His status for next week's game at Atlanta is unknown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom