Any word on DeShaun Foster (1 Viewer)

bud712

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm thinking of picking up DeAngelo Williams in a fantasy league if Foster is hurt bad. Any news?

Panthers | Foster injured, X-rays negative
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:49:42 -0800

Carolina Panthers RB DeShaun Foster (shoulder) underwent X-rays, which were negative, on his shoulder during Week 11 after being forced to leave the game early. He was not able to return to the game.

Not sure why you would even have to think about that move. Foster has done nothing all year. Only 1 TD. You could get more production out of most teams backups. I dropped him after only 2 weeks. Travis Henry is still on most boards, but has been racking it up the last few weeks.

mbg

I don't own Foster personally. I was just going to make the quick move to get Williams. I think Williams will be a much more productive back tha Foster. He just needs his shot.

I don't own Foster personally. I was just going to make the quick move to get Williams. I think Williams will be a much more productive back tha Foster. He just needs his shot.

I would pick him up regardless, especially if you have room on your bench. I picked him up a few weeks ago when he came back from injury.

I would pick him up regardless, especially if you have room on your bench. I picked him up a few weeks ago when he came back from injury.

He's been on and off my team all season. I've been waiting on him to start producing. Hopefull this is his time to shine now for my stretch run. Chad Johnson's getting hot, Colston went down now so I need a new point producer. Hopefully Colston's not too serious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom