Any word on if the game Saturday will be moved up or cancelled? (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With a Hurricane Watch going up tonight do you think they will move the game to earlier or even cancel?

I'm guessing it get moves up to 11 am Saturday.

Saints have families to protect as well. Postpone it. Give the Saints and Cards, and all other teams an extension on final cuts and let them play the game in a few days after this passes. They’re off next week anyway.
There's zero chance the NFL gambles on the city being in shape for an NFL game, even preseason, simply a few days after a major hurricane.

Keep in mind, if they move it to another day after the storm even if it’s in Arizona, that’s an extra national televised game for the NFLN and the League.

There's zero chance the NFL gambles on the city being in shape for an NFL game, even preseason, simply a few days after a major hurricane.
Then move it or cancel it My point being don’t play it anywhere Saturday. Let the saints players and personnel deal with protecting their families and oroperty.

Then move it or cancel it My point being don’t play it anywhere Saturday. Let the saints players and personnel deal with protecting their families and oroperty.
Plus you have all the Superdome support staff and other officials who would have to be pulled away from other storm-related duties.

Plus you have all the Superdome support staff and other officials who would have to be pulled away from other storm-related duties.
If they open it up for a storm shelter the Superdome may not host any games this year after it is destroyed inside. Do not expect this to happen but who knows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom